9060 CO2 laser engraving machine
1. It adopts high quality CO2 laser tube, eg,Reci, EFR,Yongli or other brand. Focus lens or reflective mirrors are imported from USA.
2. Upgraded industrial CO2 laser head has laser adjustment screw. It can adjust output laser power and laser head location also can be adjusted too.
3.Stable structure and moving system, higher precision.
4.Automatic lifting platform, lifting height is 200mm. Also it has blowing flame retardant,red light location and negative pressure adsorption function.
5. Single CO2 laser head and honeycomb platform is default. Two CO2 laser heads or knife strip platform is optional.
6. It has module guide rail which make sure the machine has high engraving accuracy and longtime service time.
7. Color display screen makes operation easy and friendly man-machine interface. It has laser cutting head movement control, output laser power control,engraving speed control, press key then engraving function, engraving border preview and U disk file reading functions.
8. Laserdraw motherboard/Controller and coredraw software is default. LaserCAD/AUTOCAD/Ruida controller with RDworks software(Advanced DSP technology) are optional.
9. DSP high speed processor which supports USDB 2.0 interface and U flash memory disk read and write file. It is good for mass engraving or cutting.
1.Laser- type:Sealed CO2 laser tube
2.Laser power:60W,80W,100W,130W or 150Wg or cutting.
3.Engraving area:900 x 600mm
4.Whole machine size:1500 x 1160 x 1080mm
5. Max engraving speed:0 - 60,000mm/min
6. Max cutting speed:0-3600mm
7.Resetting position accuracy:±0.05mm
8.Working voltage:AC 110 - 220V ±10%, 50 -60Hz
9.Operating temperature: 0 - 45℃
10.Operating humidity:5 - 95%
11.Minimum shaping character:English 1 x 1mm
12.Graphic format supported: BMP,PLT, DST, DXF and AI
13.Driving system: stepper
14.Cooling mode: water-cooling and protection system
15.Auxiliary equipments: Exhaust-fan, air-exhaust pipe
16.Controlling software: DSP control system
17.Compatible software: CorelDraw AutoCAD Photoshop
wood, bamboo, jade, marble, organic glass, crystal, plastic, garments, paper, leather, rubber, ceramic, glass and other nonmetal materials.
advertisement, arts and crafts, leather, toys, garments, model , building upholster, computerized embroidery and clipping, packaging and paper industry